Monday, October 6, 2008

Lovin' me some Lanvin

Oh, Alber Elbaz, why do you do this to me?? You torture me with your beautiful clothes, covetable footwear, and charming insights about your collection such as, "Whatever's happening now, it's the end of fake. What's not real will go. What we have to do now is make life easier for women" (style.com). I wish all men wore oversized bow ties and were this adorably sensative. Season after season, Elbaz REPRESENTS, and Spring '09 was no exception. I'm absolutely in loooove with this collection.

Here are some of my favorites:







If only I wasn't a poor college student...


Maybe I'll post about other collections I've liked as fashion month comes to an end, but for now, I thought you should know my current obsession.



(all pictures from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment