Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Very Stylish Pregnancies

[pictures from: katemossonline.com (3x); pursepage.com; hollyscope.com; blog.baghaus.com; latimesblog.latimes.com; usmagazine.com; babble.com; superficialgirl.com]

As my stomach--and more accurately, the little girl inside of it--continues to grow, it is becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that are both stylish and comfortable. But pregnancy doesn't have to mean sweats and baggy t-shirts, and all the women above are proof of that. Granted, all these celebrities are certainly working with a bigger budget, but I do think it's possible for anyone. I kind of love the last picture of Kate Moss just because it shows that even she let that lovely elastic waistband hang out occassionally. Thank God for leggings because I've been living in them recently. I'll post pictures if/when I finally get a camera :)



And wow, talk about following in your mother's footsteps...

No comments:

Post a Comment