Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess who this is...

[gofugyourself.celebuzz.com]

Have no fear; Charles Manson did not break out of jail. No, it's not John Lennon's semi-disheveled lookalike son, Sean. And no, Jerry Garcia did not come back from the dead. That's Joaquin Phoenix. YES, the evil guy in "Gladiator," Mel Gibson's little brother in "Signs," freaking JOHNNY CASH in "Walk the Line." You know, this guy...


What the hell did I miss? How did that happen? When did that happen? WHY did that happen? Let's just say I really hope that's for a role. I mean, I never thought Joaquin Phoenix was a total fox or anything, but seriously. I'm all for experimenting and being your own person, but really?! There is no reason to turn from a semi-attractive young man into a porky serial killer. No reason at all.


Unless you really have transformed from a semi-attractive young man to a porky serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment