Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, the drama

Today Audrey, my mom, and I went for a long walk since it was soooo beautiful. Audrey seemed to really like it. She dozed off for a while with her hands up like she was playing air guitar or something. I really don't know how she can sleep like that. Her hands are always so dramatic. Here look, I have proof:

Exhibits 1 & 2 (Hospital Pictures):


They didn't even pose her like that. She just ALWAYS has her hands up by her face. Heck, she even came out with her right arm right up there. That's why my labor wasn't progressing for a little while; her darn arm was in the way haha. I don't know why they put that goofy bear in the one picture though. She was like, a day old, what the hell does she need a teddy bear for? At least she looks happy.



Exhibit 3:

Like, do I even need to say anything? I mean seriously, just look at her posing.



Exhibits 4 & 5:

And this is how she SLEEPS! So dramatic. She just kills me. It's like she has such a personality already.


Speaking of sleep, she has been sleeping through the night since about 6 weeks (which we loooove), but she has been having some trouble falling asleep last night and tonight. Once she falls asleep she's fine, but in the process of going to bed, she keeps waking herself up by jerking around. I don't know what's going on. I'm sure it's just a phase, but she has her 2 month check up at the doctor's tomorrow, so I'll see what they say or suggest.

She does have to get shots at her appointment tomorrow :( poor thing. I'm sure there will be some tears, but hopefully tons of cuddling will make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment