Monday, June 1, 2009

Battle Wounds

Audrey had her 2 month checkup today. She did really well, but I felt sooo bad when he gave her the vaccinations. She got 3 in her thighs and then one was just oral. Since she loves eating or having anything in her mouth, she didnt' mind the oral one. However, the other ones weren't so good. She cried so hard that she wasn't even making any noise when he got her in the thighs. I had tears in my eyes.


Here's a picture of the thigh that she got stabbed twice in:


Poor thing. But she's a little trooper. For a two month old, she did great. Just look at that pudgey little thigh and her little arm rolls.

Speaking of pudgey-ness, she now weighs 12 pounds 1 ounce and is 23 inches long. This puts her in the 75 percentile for weight and the 77 percentile for height. The nurse commented on how tall she is which I found a bit funny since she's being measured in inches. But for a two month old, that is rather "tall" I suppose (since I know anything about two month old height). Oh, and her head circumference is 15 1/4 inches. That's a fun measurement. Hey, good to know.


Today she rocked her head to toe Polo gear :) So cute. However, she wasn't really in a picture taking mood apparantly.


She seemed pretty exhausted tonight and completely passed out pretty early. I guess we did have a busy day. We stopped in to see Uncle Chris at work, stopped at HACC so that I could sell my books back (a little over $100 for 3 books = boooyyaaaa) and get a new password for their website, and stopped at the Harrisburg Neato for a delicious Cowboy Crunch. Soo yummy, especially with chili instead of refried beans. I mean, she slept most of the time, but still, it was a lot of running around. My arms are killllllling me from lugging around that car seat. Good God, I'll certainly have some toned arms, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment