Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cleavage

Ok, so I'm tired, and I don't have the energy for a full post. But check out the major cleaaavaaage on my baby. Man, that's more than I had until my chest became the human equivalent of cow udders.
But I can't tell what's better, her boobies or her little Michelin Tire Man arms. It's a pretty tough call.

Or it could be those big blue eyes. Or that ridiculous hair. Or that face.
Or maybe it's those chunky little cheeks. Or her pudgey little hands. Or her pudgey body in general.

Or maybe it's just everything.

4 comments:

  1. oh dear god. that baby is so precious. what does your week look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo made my heart melt. That Audrey is going to be beating the playground boys away with a bat w/ baby boobs like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES we should hang out sometime this week Caitlin! Maybe later in the week? When's good for you?

    ReplyDelete