Sunday, August 2, 2009

Date Night!

As of yesterday, Spencer and I have been together two years. It's crazy it's like, when did that happen? It's insane to think of how different my life was like even just one year ago. Buuut anyway, two of my best friends Angie and Gia watched Audrey while Spence and I went to see Funny People. It was pretty good; it was a little long and a bit more serious than Apatow's other movies, but it was good. What a cute little date night. Two of our guy friends stopped over, too, and once I put Audrey to bed, we watched the end of Rocky IV since it was on TV. Niiice.


It's so cute to watch all of my friends with Audrey. Angie and Gia are really really good with her. It's adorable. These aren't pictures from yeterday, but they're such cute pictures.






All of the guys are so funny to watch. When I took her to see fireworks back in July, the boys all wanted to push the stroller and brag about what great fathers they were going to be and how good they looked pushing the stroller. Oh, and Audrey was oblivious to all of this since she slept through all of the fireworks. I don't understand this little girl sometimes. Yet as soon as we got in the car and the light came on, she was wide awake. How does that work?


This morning, my neighbors offered to take Audrey for a few hours so that I could get a little extra sleep. It was amaaazing. It's stuff like that that makes me so thankful for all of our friends and family members who have been so incredibly supportive.

Audrey and I went swimming today at a neighbor's house. She has four swimsuits that fit her right now, so I'm trying to get use out of all of them before the end of the summer. They are all sooo freaking cute. She really seems to enjoy the whole swimming thing. The first two times that I took her she fell asleep in the pool. What a lazy butt. Even today I think she would have fallen asleep but we left before she had the chance.





Needless to say, she ended up falling asleep shortly after we got home.

2 comments:

  1. sooo adorable.

    I took a photo booth picture with Keiran on our NH trip. But we both agreed it would have been better if you'd been in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just make weird noises of cuteness when I read your blog. I can't wait to see the both of you again!

    ReplyDelete