Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STOP THE PRESS!

SHE DID IT! IT'S TRUE! AUDREY ROLLED OVERRRRRRRR!

GOOOOOO AUDREYYYY! Wow, you can't even imagine how excited I am. My brother and I were just chit chatting and she kept rolling over to her side like she has been doing for a while now. Next thing you know, she was on her stomach! You could tell it really surprised her; she must have been thinking, how the hell did I do that. Ahhh, I'm just so proud of her. You could tell that she loved all the attention she was getting. We kept ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her each time she did it, so you could tell she was pretty happy with herself. I'm telling you, she's practically allllll grown up :)



Oh, and these pictures are quick ones I took before my camera died. Her room is still getting put together, but I really do love her crib. That weirdo dinosaur hooks in the back will be coming down; that was acutally my brother's. He is 23 years old and has finnnaaalllly outgrown it I guess. But yes, it will be coming down. We may have to hold on to it though for memories' sake.
I really do love it. The two quilts over the side were actually made for me by two of my mom's friends. Neither of them knew eachother but they just so happened to match! How perfect! Then I found the bumper pad on sale at Target, and that matched, too. I think I got pretty lucky.

I wish my bed was that cool. But then again, I'm not busy hitting major life milestones, so I guess she really deserves it more than I would.

But speaking of my own life milestones, I found out that I was pregnant a year ago today. It's pretty insane to think about how different my life was a year ago. Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment