Thursday, August 13, 2009

Style Maven


So, I'm basically IN LOVE with the outfit that Audrey has on in these pictures. It's like a crocheted halter onesie with two different shades of pink. It's adooorrrable. Plus, I swear Audrey acted like she was such hot stuff when she wore it.



What's even better about this cute little outfit? I got it FO' FREE! One of my mother's good friend's daughter has 3 kids, and before Audrey was born, she gave me two huge garbage bags filled to the brim with extremely cute baby clothes. There was all kinds of great stuff. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I narrowed it down to 1 bag full since I don't have all the room in the world to store it all. A lot of the clothes--including this little number-- still had the tags on them! It was so generous of her. She also gave me her Pack 'n Play to borrow for a few months. I have to say, I am so so lucky to have such wonderful, kind people in my life.

Wow, if you could have only seen her little pudgey body in this little outfit you would have just died. How can't you just love it? And her in general?!


Honestly, thank GOD for Audrey right now. With everything that's going on, I don't know if I could keep it all together if it wasn't for her. No matter what kind of day it has been, I can look at her and everything negative just fades away and is replaced by a world of Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See, exersaucers, pacifiers, and spit-up.

2 comments:

  1. oh the joys of spit up.
    it's the simple things in life that really do leave the biggest imprints isn't it.

    hope every things going well. give audrey a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. audrey is so stinking cute! and she looks so much more grown up than even when we saw you in june!
    i'm glad you like monsters of folk. i just discovered them too but i love them. i just wish they would produce more songs already haha

    ReplyDelete