Monday, November 23, 2009

Going for a Swing



Audrey and I spent a day at the park a few weeks ago, and she seemed to really love it. She hated getting into the swing, but once she was in, she was loving it. One of my best friends, Gia, was home this weekend, and we went to the park with her, too. She's all about it.

We've gone with Spencer before, too, but he gets too worried that she's going to get hurt. EVERYTHING we tried to do, he'd say "No, that's too fast" "No, that's too high" "No, that's too dangerous." He was cracking me up. Needless to say, that park trip didn't last too long.




I really, really wish that this wasn't sideways, but I can't figure out how to turn it around! Oh, and you can ignore my crazy person voice. I go to great, embarrassing lengths to make her crack a smile. Just mute it or something haha.
video

1 comment:

  1. awwwwawwww awww awwww!!!! jen her little giggles are so funny. And I love what you wrote about Spencer hahaha.

    Hope you both have a Great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete