Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Pictures!







My friend Elena took a whole bunch of pictures of Audrey (and a few of me) the other week. I'm in love. As usual. She's just freaking amazing! I love having cool pictures of Audrey so that we can look back and reminisce about her growing up and becoming a little lady. Plus, I like having pictures of the two of us, too! It's hard to get pictures of her and I in our every day life since it's pretty much just her and I a lot. I mean, there's obviously lots of other people in our lives--such as Spence, my brother, Chris, Maureen and her family, a TON of other friends and babysitters--but a lot of times when Audrey's playing and I get out the camera, it's just her and I. That means I end up taking annoying Myspace-like pictures of her doing something really cute and me sticking my goofy face in there as if to say "Look at me! I was there!" Some of the pictures turn out really cute. Other ones? Not so much.
But Elena's pictures? THEY'RE ALWAYS ROCKING IT.






I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pictures of Audrey in one of my mom's bags. I'm obsessed. She was loving it for a little while, and then she got kind of antsy from being stuck in a bag. It'll be so weird to look back and think, "You fit in THAT?!"


Of course, we had to take some pictures of baby in just a diaper. I mean, what could be cuter? Especially when the baby in question makes silly body movements such as this pseudo-marionette/zombie/thriller-dancing shot.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Audrey is so beautiful. You must bring her to us to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these photos look like they could be advertisements!!!!!!!!!! she is getting sooooo big! i love the bags soo much but my favorites are the close ups of her face... and the one with u and her and the crazy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knowwwww we miss you guys I can't wait to see you all soon :)

    Thanks, Mercedes and Jimmy!! I am in love with alllll of the pictures Elena takes haha. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete