Saturday, January 30, 2010

Double Digits!



FLASHBACK:




It does not seem like it was just over TEN MONTHS AGO that Audrey was still cooking away in my stomach. Nor does it seem that these first few pictures were taken ten months ago. She doesn't even look like the same person. Sometimes I swear someone switched out my baby for some other baby along the way. I mean, seriously! She's practically an adult. What the heck happened?!


So, now we're officially into the double digit month birthdays. Next month is going to be a little tricky considering that there aren't even 30 days in February. We'll just have to celebrate for a few days. The 1st birthday is practically here! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday that morning sickness was causing me to puke all over Central PA, Philly, and everywhere in between--literally. Thank GOD those days are over!



Now our days are filled with zombie poses...


...sly faces...

...walks in the hooooood...

...and lots and lots of crusty faces!
You know, the good stuff :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD can I steal Audreeeeeey?!?!?!
    Haha, just kidding. I can't believe it's been ten months! She's growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete