Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Kicks Bring Street Cred

I found these cute little Chucks for Audrey, and although they're a little big, I put them on her anyway. Since she's a big walking girl, I want her to get used to having shoes on her feet. However, it's tough for her to walk in shoes that are slightly too big. Plus, she struggles so hard whenever I try to get shoes on her feet. She HATES it. It's so hard to wiggle her little foot fully into those shoes. Quite a predicament. And then on top of it all, it's so hard to find cute baby shoes that aren't crazy expensive. There are so many tacky baby shoes out there it's insane.



Oh, just checking up on her text messages.
Did I tell you all that she sent a text to Spencer, like, a month ago? She got through the 2-button lock on my phone, got to my text messages, got to Spencer's name, and sent him one of the quick texts from Verizon that said "On my way." It' was ironic too because we were getting ready to go pick him up soon. She cracks me up. She's texted him once since then, and once she had typed "Hi :) :) :) :)" and I helped her send it to him haha.

Audrey rocked her Converse sneaks with a pair of black leggings and her "Brooklyn" t-shirt from Brooklyn Industries layered over a striped onesie that I found for about $2.00 at Old Navy. Her t-shirt is a 2T, so she decided to wear it as more of a dress haah. I just saw it and remembered how cute it was and insisted that she wear it.

On another note, I uploaded some pictures from my phone the other day, including this gem:

This is Audrey grocery shopping butt naked while dancing to the Who's Super Bowl Halftime show and cutting coupons. Doesn't everbody do that?!

3 comments:

  1. I'M LEAVING NASHVILLE RIGHT NOW TO COME BABYSIT THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY! I HOPE SHE LOOKS THAT HIP WHEN I GET THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god. corrie and i are in the lobby of the marriott in nashville FREAKIN OUT about how cute your baby is. so. adorable. that outfit?!?! the shoes?!?!? the naked picture?!?!? so in love. i've been creeping on so many southern babies the past two days. i need some baby in my life stat. before i start picking up strangers kids. and getting arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah she's such a hipster now!

    !!!WE CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT YOU GUYS!!!

    I hope you're having loads and loads of fun in the Lone Star State!

    ReplyDelete