Thursday, May 13, 2010

BEWARE: Adorable Naked Baby Pictures Below!



This is usually what occurs while I'm attempting to get Audrey's bath ready. She zooms around butt naked. AND LOVES IT. One night Chris was about to leave when he looked back the hallway and saw her naked little buttcheeks scurry from the bathroom into my room. It's so funny to watch her! Plus, as a toddler, she has no concept of nakedness or the idea that in Western culture, we don't usually just lounge around the house in our birthday suit.



This naked time is usually quite fun and exciting except for when Audrey starts peeing. Obviously, she's got no control over those muscles (get the Kegels going, giiiirrrrl!) so when she's gotta go, she's gotta go, regardless of whether or not she has a diaper on. The other night, Spencer was watching her while I was at work and she waked out to the kitchen (naked) with him (he wasn't, just her haha) to check on my brother and see what he was doing. Apparently she urinated all over the kitchen floor, but neither of them noticed until she went to walk and slipped. I guess she completely wiped out, which she wasn't so happy about. Slipping in your own pee is not only embarrassing, but also painful!




The other night, she peed on the bathroom floor while I was filling the bathtub, slipped in it, and hit her head on the side of the bathtub :( I felt SO bad. She criiiieeed and criiieeed. Poor, poor baby. But I'm sure it won't be the last big bump she'll ever have!



Kicking with her piggggiieeeesss!

A very serious bather!

Audrey is obsesssssed with balls. She'll point to a ball and tell you that it's a "baa." I think she's starting to get a little bit of that "l" souond in there. We'll see. I don't know what it is about round things, but she loves balls and dots. She has dot decals on her bedroom walls, and she'll look point to them and say "DOT!" It's hilarious. Of all things. AND WHERE IS MAMA?! COME ON CHILD! I mean, I get it occassionally, but not too often. Nope, it's all about balls, dots, and DAD! (which is just fine with me!)


Cheeesssing! After she finishes brushing her teeth I always say, "Ok, smiiiileee!" Then she gives a big old goofy grin and I tell her how gorgeous and sparkling clean her teeth look. You can tell she gets a big kick out of this. I think she likes the compliment :)

9 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love this baby. I'm sorry about the bump though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wise to show her private parts on your blog? Don´t you think she deserves little more respect and privacy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shut up lame!who cares your so paranoid worrie about your own kids punk!

      Delete
    2. @doglover will you please stop pissing around on other peoples blogs

      Delete
  3. I love her body especially her pussy, wish I can fuck her including her asshole, drink her urine, eat her poop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dam thats nasty eat her poop and pee?really.only thing i agree with you on is about her body such a cutie and you cant even see her pussy all that well.plus if you fucked her u would ruin her pussy.enjoy looking,dont bust that pretty grls twat at such a young age.i know i have crazy fantasies myself so i know were your comeing from tho.anyway @ jen and audry your beauties and thank you for the pics hope to see more soon.;)

      Delete
  4. can you post pics of her spreading her legs naked up close vaginal views
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many pervs. Desmond, Mason, and David should be castrated. I would be happy to castrate them with one of my katanas but my hand might slip and end up cutting them in half. Anyways...you have a adorable daughter and are very lucky parents. Love her always, ok? Even in the teenage years when she becomes a pain to handle. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete