Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dating Older Men

Sometimes when Audrey hangs out at the Shay's house, she gets to play with Tony, the two-and-a-half-year-old who lives next door. All I can say is that he's adorable. Plus, it's so neat to see how many changes will occur by the time Audrey is that age, which is almost just a year from now! He'll come up and say "HEY, watch how fast I can run!" and waddle off as fast as his little legs can take him.
One of the many perks that comes with dating an older man is that he's got a car. LOOK AT THAT THING. What am I saying; that's not a car! That's a Harley Davidson Monster Traction TRUCK.


Tonight when we saw him, he was very excited to show off the wood that he had helped his dad chop. I'm telling you he is quite a manly man.

Oh, and he's smart, too! Upon asking what type of dog he had, he exclaimed, "She's a LABRADOR!"

1 comment:

  1. serious baby is sooo funny in these photos. I love how she's already an independent woman...

    ReplyDelete