Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quiz time!

video

Lately, Audrey and I have these ridiculous conversations that pretty much consist of me asking a bajillion and one questions as Audrey responds in the most adorable way possible. I just go around pointing at all kinds of things and listening to her version of the word. She catches on to so much. I've realized that I make this clicking noise when I'm calling to Dia (our dog), and lately Audrey has started making that sound, too! One day, I was like, "My God, she picked that up from me!" Who knew?!

Anyway, as you can see in this video, Audrey has been loving corn on the cob lately. She likes it better on the cob than when I cut it off. It's hilarous. She just chows the heck down.

PLEASE ignore how annoying my voice is in this video. Someone please tell me I don't sound like that in real life. Good thing my daughter is adorable; that makes up for it.

P.S. I'm not drinking a beer in this video. It's an Peach IZZE!

P.P.S. How much of a CREEP does that Elmo balloon look like in the background?!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that baby. I love her sooo much! GAH! I cannot wait to get back from London now so I can smother you guys with kisses. She'll probably be reciting poetry by then!

    ReplyDelete