Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheesin' to the MAX

FIRST OF ALL:
100th post! NUTS. 100 posts of baby-filled wonderfulness. Or at least that's what I'm going for. Thanks so much for reading and checking in!

But anywayyyyy:
Lately, a good deal of the photos I've taken of Audrey are filled to the brim with THIS face:

That face with mom:

That face acting CRAZY with mom:


That face in her jammies:


That face in her cool jacket:

I'm telling you that face is popping up everywhere! I just hope she sustains it until it's school picture time! I would most certainly pay big bucks for tons of copies of that face.

Sometimes it comes out looking semi-nervous:
Sometimes it involves wearing mom's belt as a necklace:

Heck, sometimes it requires wearing mom's BRA:
(I swear, she found my bra and put it on and then started reaching for my camera. The she insisted that I take her picture with it! What a goofball.)


Sometimes it requires being a little more serious while wearing a hat:



And then sometimes it requires a little extra sass (which can easily be shown by sticking her tongue out):


Regardless, that face is freaking adorable. Let's be honest. I love the incredible range of emotions that Audrey has now. Everything is happening so fast! Every day it's something new. Every day she's saying new words or doing new things. Lately she's been catching on to colors, especially green, purple, orange, blue, and yellow. A good amount of times she'll get them right! It's amazing to see the changes that occur each and every day. Today, she came running back to my room going "HAP-PY! HAP-PY! HAP-PY!" with a big goofy smile filled with goofy crooked teeth. In return, I was most certainly "hap-py!"

1 comment:

  1. this made my day so much! i love all her hap-py faces!

    ReplyDelete