Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miss Fancy Pants

Audrey is a pretty fancy lady lately. Between painted nails, jewelery, hats, and picking out (segments) of her outfits, she's been keeping busy when it comes to being fashion forward.


Take this for example: Sometimes you've just got to wear your mom's underwear over your t-shirt and tutu. Haven't you been reading Vogue? It's all the rage in Europe.

Hats are hot, too. She LOVES this one for some reason. I mean, so do I. I found it at Salvation Army for $5, and there's totally some guy's name and phone number in it. I haven't called.


Audrey will do this funny thing where she'll smash it in and then go "Uh oh! Uh oh! Uh oh!" and run to me deeply concerned. I just push it back out from the inside and she'll say "All better!" But a second later, she's bashed it in again and is really worried about it.



Earrings are just the national symbol for classiness. I think this pretty lady is a clear example of that.



Audrey and I have something in common when it comes to ears: NEITHER of us have our ears pierced. Ok, ok, I know, that's crazy. I hear it all the time. The thing is, I used to be TERRIFIED of needles, so I never wanted to get them done. Furthermore, I played sports all year-round, so it was hard to find a good time to do it. Need another reason? There's plenty of other jewelery I like, so earrings just never really catch my eye. Who knows, maybe Audrey and I can go get it done together when she's older.






Regardless, these clip-on earrings I found are so granny-chic, and I think Audge rocks them. I've never actually worn them, but she's so inspirational when it comes to fashion that I may have to give it a try.



And then sometimes Audrey and I have to rock all of our fancy-pants accessories together. Like I said, she's pretty much the style muse of a generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment